YEU (YAKKUM Emergency Unit) is an organization engaged in humanitarian under the umbrella of YAKKUM (Christian Foundation for Public Health), currently opens opportunities to conduct humanitarian services as:
Position: Information Technology (IT) Staff - 1 person
Staffing status: contract
A. Having skills as follow:
1. Oriented to problem solving
2. Fulfill the PDCA (Plan Do Check Action) cycle in carrying out the function
6. Orderly Administration
7. Create, read and analyze the progress of information technology work
8. Able to drive vehicle (SIM A and/ SIM C)
B. Preferred domiciled in Yogyakarta, education min. D3 in Information Technology
C. Willing to be placed anywhere throughout Indonesia
D. Follow all stages of selection in a complete and simultaneous manner
E. Ready to work starting on September 1, 2019
Special Requirements and Job Description
The Job Descriptions to be given are:
1) Provide technical considerations of hardware requirements, software development, and software integration for divisions within the scope of YEU's work;
2) Control the maintenance and smooth operation of computer equipment, software programs, LAN networks and internet connections to support work efficiency;
3) Prepare flowcharts and diagrams that illustrate the capabilities and processes of the system used as a guide in its operations;
4) Prepare appropriate procedures and technical support mechanisms when errors occur or when unexpected program operation problems arise;
5) Perform data backup and network damage recovery operations;
6) Diagnose and solve problems that occur in hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and provide recommendations for replacing damaged components when needed;
7) Determine the direction and development of the information management system at YEU together with the Director and management team;
8) Monitor network performance, both at YEU headquarters and in the assisted area, to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes should be made in the future;
9) Conduct periodic supervision in the YEU work area in accordance with the coordination agreement;
10) Periodically update the website of the institution's website and social networking media in terms of material / content related to the program and institution;
11) Coordinate relations with the Information-Communication Staff and the Manager of the Secretariat and Information-Communication Division in planning and managing effective institutional documentation related to the program.
1. Submit an Application Letter, stating code of position in the email subject, with attachments:
- Complete Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcript
Applications are accepted no later than August 20, 2019. Please send your documents to:
YEU Office : Jl. Kaliurang km 12 Dsn. Candi 3 No. 34 Sardonoharjo, Ngaglik Sleman Yogyakarta
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Selection Phase I: Selection Letter, only those who pass the Phase I selection will be contacted to take part in the Phase II Selection, the maximum for those who pass the Phase I selection is August 23, 2019.
3. Phase II selection is conducted on 24-25 August 2019 consisting of Psychological Tests and Ability Tests.
4. Only candidates who qualify for Phase II selection will be contacted for an interview on 28 August 2019.
5. Announcement of the results of interviews will be on August 30, 2019. For Candidates who do not pass Phase II Selection, we will keep the data in a database; and if there are HR needs and in accordance with the competencies that we expect, we will do a recall.