YEU (YAKKUM Emergency Unit) is one of YAKKUM's (Christian Foundation for Public Health) units which has mandate in emergency response and disaster risk-reduction. We opened the opportunity to join us as Community Organizer with area of duty in Yogyakarta.
Tasks and responsibilities:
1. Together with the community,identify problems, vulnerabilities, risks and needs as well as the potential/capacity of the community in a participatory manner, agree on an action plan, and develop innovative program alternative ideas according to the problems faced by the community assistance;
2. Responsible for the project output by carrying out program planning in accordance with the objectives / objectives and duration in the implementation of the project in accordance with what has been formulated in the form of work plans and logical frameworks of institutions and contexts in the communities that are assisted as well as preparing terms of reference for activities as a reference in carrying out activities according to the work plan submitted to the Project Manager;
3. Coordinate with the financial and logistical team regarding the project activities using the project budget.
4. Fostering dynamic relationships and networking, both with the local government (government officials) and with other technical institutions related to the program;
5. Together with the assisted community to monitor the programs that are carried out both on the development of the program, both positive and negative, with a problem-oriented orientation;
6. Making a written report in accordance with the organization's reporting mechanism such as progress report on the implementation of the program every month, making a field visit report as part of organizing updates in the community immediately after conducting a field visit, making a report related to complaints submitted by the community regarding YEU's work in the community, as well as making BTOR (Back To Office Report) after participating in activities with the government or other partners, completeness of the monthly report including ensuring the completeness of supporting material for the project database (collection and completion) as well as photos and other documentation;
7. Coordinate and consult with the Project Manager and PME (Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation) Staff from planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
1. Have a Bachelor's degree
2. Having experience as a Community Organizer for at least two years;
4. Live in Yogyakarta or surrounding areas.
Send your application letter, curriculum vitae and transcript at the latest on July 13, 2020 to:
YEU Office (YAKKUM Emergency Unit)
Jalan Kaliurang Km 12 Dusun Candi 3 No. 34, Ngaglik, Sleman, Special Region of Yogyakarta 55581
Or send by email to: