YEU (YAKKUM Emergency Unit) is one of YAKKUM's units (Christian Foundation for Public Health) which has mandate on humanitarian and disaster risk management. Currently, we are opening the opportunity to join us as Accountant Staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Verifying area requests against budgets;
- Input data to the software and / or verifying financial data for each revenue and expenditure transaction in accordance with the evidence based on the budget code;
- Conduct and ensure the recording of all transactions;
- Verify daily area transactions for completeness of transaction documents (including completeness: purchase request, bidding, purchase order and adequacy of authorization);
- Archive and maintain all vouchers and documents relevant to the transaction;
- Bank reconciliation at the end of each month;
- Prepare a detailed project inventory report along with depreciation, advance payment as well as other details relevant to the financial statements.
1. Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting;
2. Having at least one year experience as an accountant;
3. Skillful operating Excel and Sango software;
4. Live in âÂÂÂÂâÂÂÂÂYogyakarta and surrounding areas.
Send your application letter, curriculum vitae and transcript at the latest April 12, 2020 to:
YEU Office (YAKKUM Emergency Unit)
Jalan Kaliurang Km 12 Dusun Candi 3 Number 34, Ngaglik, Sleman, Special Region of Yogyakarta 55581
Or send by email to: